Level 3 Early Years Educator ApprenticeshipApply
- Location: 86 Uvedale Crescent, Croydon
- Salary: £161.25 per Week
Brief overview of the role
You will be working towards achieving the final goal of completing a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner or Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship.
- To have an understanding of children's development, their needs and the provision of positive play
- To demonstrate a genuine care for children.
- To care for and supervise the group of children assigned to them.
- To ensure their safety at all times.
- To take an interest in the children and their families, to treat them as individuals and with respect at all times.
- To create an interesting and stimulating environment for the child to develop all their skills.
- To provide at all times a warm and caring environment for babies and to be as consistent as possible regarding that environment.
- To provide support for any children with special needs and to liaise with senior members of staff to promote their welfare and development
- To ensure positive management of children’s behaviour.
- To carry out housekeeping duties as appropriate.
- To ensure the ethos, implementation and legal requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- To support a commitment to the theory and practice of equal opportunities.
- Literacy, organisation and caring skillsets
- Respectful, honest and Smart
- 5x GCSE at A-C or equivalent
- Potential for full time permanent employment on completion of apprenticeship
- Monday to Friday (7:30 - 15: 30) 0r (9 am to 5 pm)
- Total hours per week: 37.50